TDT-Ruby On Rails Developer
● Defining, evolving and communicating the team's vision, mission and strategy of project.
● Brainstorm and do design sprint with Product Managers, Designers, Backend and Frontend Engineers to build new features, architectures .
● Maintain and improve existing products (mainly PHP (Monolith) or Ruby (API)).
● Develop a new API with modern technology such as Golang or Node JS for architecture replacement.
● Work in international team
● Report for PM
INTRODUCE ABOUT PROJECT
● Currently, our client is taking on the challenge of "visualization" of non-liquid assets in the real estate industry, which is one of the alternative assets.
● Our mission is to build an alternative asset platform through innovation and entrepreneurship and ownership
YOUR SKILL & EXPERIENCE
● At least 1 year experiences (Fresher level) and 3+ years experiences (Senior level) in build software development. ● At least 6 months experiences of development by Ruby on Rails.
● Experiences of framework development by Ruby (Sinatra).
● Experiences in web API development.
● Experiences in interface design of web API.
● Experiences in designing tables and queries of RDBMS.
● Experience with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins.
● English Skills (working with international team).
#NICE TO HAVE
● Experiences of using NoSQL such as MongoDB
● Continuously learn new technologies and find ways to solve issues and requirement.
● Experience running and maintaining a variety of cloud infrastructure especially AWS.
● Experience in the financial industry
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
● Salary up to 1300$, negotiation based on candidate's capacity; attractive & competitive benefit.
● 13th++ month salary per year.
● Project bonus every month with unlimited amount based on your contribution.
● Performance Review every year with from 50% to 80% salary increase.
#CAREER PATH IMPROVEMENT
● Go together with top-of-mind people and team.
● Improve yourself through big projects, using new trendy technologies. Self-growth speed is 2-3 times more than other IT companies in Vietnam.
● Opportunities to be promoted to Team leader, Project Leader, Project Managers... after 6 months only.
● Morning talk every Monday.
● Annual big company trips (Summer Holiday, Year End Party...) at many famous resorts in Vietnam.
● Monthly Team building at luxury resorts around Hanoi.
● Happy hour on every Wednesday.
● Party celebration (Christmas, Birthday, Mid-autumn...).
● Weekly Technical Sharing Seminar.
● Sport club (Running, football, swimming, game player...)
● Language Club (Japanese, English)
● Working hour: 08h30 - 17h30, From Monday to Friday.